Monday, July 4, 2011

We Meet Again...

Gosh, it's been an awful long time since we've chatted.  Summer 2010 came and went and I returned to work, and well, time just slipped away.  I wish I had some big, fabulous excuse, but I don't.  All in all, the 2010-2011 school year went really well  for Dash.  He mainstreamed into a wonderful second grade class.  Mrs. D was such a good teacher for Dash.  She created a supportive, accepting environment and her class knew to help Dash when they could, and to give him space when they couldn't.  His successes became their successes!  By the end of the year he was in the general education classroom full time and doing well.  He will begin 3rd grade in general education and we couldn't be more proud.  Little brother, Crash, has been growing and ever changing, too.  He will be starting kindergarten in the fall, and his words were, "FINALLY!".  
We are gearing up for our five day camping trip to the coast with a big group of friends.  Dash and Crash always look forward to the fun.  Once I return (and get all the camping laundry done), I will visit again and try my best to update you on all our successes, a few failures, and all the fun we've been having in Our Learn by Doing Life!
Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment