Monday, April 12, 2010

Counting the days

I almost hate to look forward to things because then you seem to be wishing your life away, but I am, however, counting down the days till my summer vacation.  After spending the past week at home with my boys for spring break, I am eager to spend more time with them.  They are both growing so fast!  Crash just turned four and Dash will turn seven in two weeks.  Today we went shoe shopping since my dear little boys like to use the tip of their shoes as brakes on their bikes.  They've both worn the toes away on their shoes.  Dash is the proud owner of new size THREE Sketchers, while Crash has grown into size ELEVENS (toddler).  In the blink of an eye, it all happens so fast.  I just want to be home to spend more time with my babies.  Tonight, it was so darn cute, Crash got out of the bathtub in the middle of his bath, walked into my bedroom, and said, "Mom, I love you." It these moments that I live and breathe for.  Those precious little moments that make even the worst of times worthwhile.  Good news, only 38 more days left in the school year .... but who's counting?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment